Hi, we’re Peter, Lisa & Michael and we’re the owners of Big Bear Bar & Grill.
We’re excited to launch our restaurant in 2020 and this year has certainly turned out differently than any of us could have expected. And because of all of you, we’re able to remain open. Thank you.
Our vision with Big Bear Bar & Grill is to provide quality food, excellent service, top-notch libations and family entertainment to our wonderful mountain community.
With a brand new menu… a focus on family, fun and entertainment, our goal is to create the best restaurant in Big Bear. And we pride ourselves on having the friendliest staff on the mountain.
We have quality comfort food that everyone loves. We are trying our best to source everything we can locally. We love our town and want to bring other local businesses up with us.
Family Entertainment in Big Bear
We don’t want you to eat and run. We want you to hang out and enjoy yourself.
With a full bar (that’s separate from the restaurant)… 2 large patios… weekly live music, karaoke, pool tables, horseshoe pits, cornhole, darts and a ton of positive vibes… there’s sure to be something for everyone to enjoy.
Close to Big Bear and Snow Summit Resorts and Big Bear Lake, a great place to stop in before or after your mountain activities with plenty of free parking.
Yes… we have wonderful outdoor seating areas where your friendly, well-behaved dogs on leashes are welcome. If your fur-family needs a bowl of water, please don’t hesitate to ask one of our staff members so we can accommodate them too. And we ask all dog owners to please clean up after your fur-family.
Social Safety practices.
We are committed to your safety!
- Providing separate entrances and exits, marked distancing while in traffic areas, and encourage the wearing of facemasks upon entering and exiting.
- Socially distant dining -all tables at least 6 feet apart and one of the largest outdoor dining facilities on the mountain. Going above and beyond for everyone’s safety with all cleaning practices including the frequent sanitation of all public, dining, sitting and service areas.
- Diligently and conscientiously practicing the recommended safety guidelines set by the CDC.
- Temperature Monitoring the health of the staff daily.
- Practicing the wearing of facemasks by all staff as well.
For the safety of all, we do strongly recommend anybody with any symptoms or signs of sickness please stay home along with those who are compromised or living with someone who is compromised.
We look forward to your coming in and visiting us when all is well with you and yours.